The BunnyCDN log format is a plain-text format. By default, BunnyCDN provides logs for 3 days, and you can fetch these with your account key.
Each request is logged on a separate line, and the fields are delimited by
|. Here are the fields in order, and their short descriptions.
- Cache status
- If the request was served from the cache, the value is HIT. Otherwise, the value is MISS.
- Status code
- The HTTP status code
- Request timestamp
- UNIX timestamp of the request
- Bytes sent
- The size of the response
- Pull zone ID
- Remote IP
- The IP address of the client
- Referrer URL
- The address given in the Referer header.
- Edge location code
- The CDN location that served the request
- The value of the User-Agent header
- Request ID
- Unique ID for the request
- Country code
- The country code of the client IP